Why should you invest in a Pool Screen Enclosure?
Why not? From blocking harmful UV rays to keeping pests out, the utility associated with pool screens make it a sound and enjoyable investment. With your new pool screen enclosure you can expand your living area, keep your pool cleaner longer, lower the cost and time of pool upkeep, keep pets and children secure, and enjoy outdoor poolside dining without annoying bugs. You can reduce your home insurance and maximize the utility of your property, getting a pool screen enclosure is a no brainer.
- Expands home living area
- Lowers pool maintenance costs and keeps pool pristine clean
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Keeps golf balls and pest out
- Allows you to leave doors and windows open during cooler weather days
- Allows for poolside or patio dining without bugs
- Keeps children and pets secure inside
- Reduces home insurance
- Showcasing only the strongest alloy aluminum 6061-T61 available on the market our enclosures are capable of withstanding an excess of 150mph winds. This industry leading alloy allows for the constructions of wider and higher screens than ever before.
- Innovative Snap-Lock Framing system takes gives a clean professional look that is simply un-paralleled, hiding 80 percent of all screws.
- Our premium grade screen cloth serves terms of up to 3 times longer than traditional screens. Stretching beyond the previous 3-4 years and pushing 8-10 years respectively.
- Our paint ranks second to none with regards to durability and long term strength. The Exclusive DuPont powder coated paint we use is up to 300 percent thicker than the standard. This translates to longer color and gloss retention, as well as abrasion resistance.
- Our concrete masonry footers are placed as deep as 18 inches compared to the standard 12 inch rule, offering greater strength and resistance versus Florida’s powerful storm winds.
- Our diverters do wonders to keep excess roof water in gutters and prevent constant overspill which essentially leads to many mildew issues down the line.
- The EZ drain doors placed between each vertical screen wall give room for the rainwater to pass quickly cutting on mildew development and problematic corrosion.
- The screws we use are given a thermoset finish, chemically bonded basecoat and color stable top coats all to minimize corrosion.
- We also use larger sized wall uprights and roof beams which are supported by factory installed bracing for industry leading quality assurance.
- With our revered shade screens, you can specifically shade certain areas where seats or guests may be dominantly located. This adds to the overall comfort of your poolside experience.
- Custom Pet doors available for small, medium and large pets.
- Pet resistant screen for greater durability below chair rail for protection against damage caused by pets and landscaping instruments.
- Kick plates – available in a variety of heights (8″, 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″, 30″and 36″)
- Florida glass – laminated screening with a translucent vinyl to keep sprinklers and ground dirt out, great for privacy. Available in Shade (40-50%), Sunscreen (70%), Suntex 80 (80%), or Suntex 90 (90%)
- Last but not least our enclosures come with removable screen panels – The challenge of keeping screens free of debris so hurricane winds can pass through is made easy with removable panels. Putting the power of preparedness in your hands.
The choice is clear. Have the professionals at Screen Builders screen your south Florida pool today.